I.G.I is the most choicable and wanted action shooting game.It is most famous game which played by childrens,youngsters and even the old people also love to play this action game.The reason behind playing this game that this game is full of suspens that a sudden a corp will appear from a corner and he will soot you.You should have to protect yourself and complete the mission/target given to you in the game.
This version of game is highly upgraded from old version of games like I.G.I 2 in missions and certain other character like weapons etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
This version of game is highly upgraded from old version of games like I.G.I 2 in missions and certain other character like weapons etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Windows XP/Vista/7
- PROCESSOR: 1.5 GHz or greater
- RAM: 1GB or more
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- VIDEO MEMORY: 128MB
- DIRECT X: 9.0
- KEYBOARD: Yes
- MOUSE: Yes
Download Link updated





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment